cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

chrissylatoya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my account to be reset at it is disable! How do  get help! I have been waiting on a response nothing!

14 REPLIES 14

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ace065 please review this knowlegebase article:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ace065, Public Mobile does provide support.  This is where you come for the support.  Account related issue are sent via private message(s) to the Moderator_Team.

There is no voice support.  This is by design, and as far as we all know here, this isn't changing anytime soon.

Stop advising your suggested 'deactivate your plan and start again'.  If the user is on AutoPay, this is an impossible task to perform without access to their account.  You are providing useless information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ace065

Oh dear.

Who are you replying to anyway?

ace065
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately you won't be able to speak to any PM support any time soon, right now they just don't offer that service. May I suggest is to deactivate or close your acount and re-register as a new customer...I hope this helps

@ace065, I've seen this post, and your other post, and although I know you mean well, these folks can't access their account to deactivate, so they're going to have to wait for the Moderator_Team to respond to them.

You're new here to the community today, you'll get the hang of things.  Please don't suggest options that frankly aren't available to the subscriber.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ace065 wrote:

Unfortunately we can't speak to a PM support..but the solution I come with is to deactivate your account and re-register as a new client get your orignal plan back or maybe pick a better plan..but if i have any other ideas I will post them...I hope this helps

PM support is accessible via private message. They will be able to fix this problem. It just takes time.

But yes...that is a workaround.

ace065
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately we can't speak to a PM support..but the solution I come with is to deactivate your account and re-register as a new client get your orignal plan back or maybe pick a better plan..but if i have any other ideas I will post them...I hope this helps

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@chrissylatoya, did you try the Forgot my Password button/link?

@chrissylatoya if that doesn't work for you, please contact the moderator team via private message.  They appear to be taking 2-3 days to respond to people currently, so you may be in for a bit of a wait.  Messages are handled in a first come, first serve order.  You can learn how to private message them here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chrissylatoya, did you try the Forgot my Password button/link?

chrissylatoya

It is just locked and said i need to contact administrators,not deactivate or anything they just need to reset so i can change my password

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I just went to check in my account and all the us roaming are 10 days. If you need more you can just buy them there but you have to pay ever 10 days @lillian43

US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) - $8.00
US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) - $15.00
US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00
US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day) - $8.00
US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) - $10.00
US Roaming - 500 MB Data (10-day) - $15.00
US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) - $20.00

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lillian43 wrote:

My phone says I'm suspended I don't owe any money but it said my time was up even though I don't owe until December 31st2018,I paid for my roaming also ,I really need my phone to work ,I'm visiting family in the USA,please help me

Hi i just signed up and it gave me the option to get service in USA for extra money and I was going to get it but they all said it was only for 10 days so I think you might have thought it was for the entire 30 days like me till I read everything! Glad I read all the details.

lillian43

My phone says I'm suspended I don't owe any money but it said my time was up even though I don't owe until December 31st2018,I paid for my roaming also ,I really need my phone to work ,I'm visiting family in the USA,please help me

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@chrissylatoya wrote:

I need my account to be reset at it is disable! How do  get help! I have been waiting on a response nothing!

@chrissylatoyaIf it is a life-threatening emergency, or a crime is in progress, please call 911 immediately.

If this is regarding your cell phone / suspended / deactivated account / unable to make payment, data not working, why you need reset, etc then please give us more details and we can help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.