cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Help with topup voucher

Depending on which retailer your purchased the voucher from and the amount of time that passed, you may be able to refund even though most store policies say that prepaid vouchers are non-refundable. London Drugs system accommodates a refund proces where the voucher pin has to be typed in to verify it hasn’t been used by the customer. If the voucher pin is still valid the point of sale will allow the refund and the pin no longer works if you were to try using it later. 

Also, PM system does allow for split payments and does allow a voucher to be added and then the rest to be paid by credit card. 

Mayor / Maire

@fanfan

I interpret the OP as saying that he got the voucher as a freebie gift which would have been a store-only offer. Nice of the store but not a PM promo.

I paid for it. The dude who sold it added a $10 “pin” to my SIM wothout asking and I assumed I would be able to use it so didn’t put up a fuss. The dude claiming i’m trying to get free “$10”, what a laugh lmfao

Nope, paid

Mayor / Maire

@snj990 wrote:

I paid for it. The dude who sold it added a $10 “pin” to my SIM wothout asking and I assumed I would be able to use it so didn’t put up a fuss. The dude claiming i’m trying to get free “$10”, what a laugh lmfao

Not sure who you're replying to but that's different information from what you first seemed to say.

There's also some misunderstanding of terminology going on.

So...what all out of pocket are you? Actual, real, pulled-out-of-wallet money did you hand over the counter? (credit, debit, cash)

Then...what all goods and services did you walk away from that counter with in your hands?