cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help problem with account log in

jcra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi good day! I tried logging on to my online account but I seem to have forgotten my password so I tried resetting it many times but I still couldn’t receive anything from my email ad. Please help. I am trying to send a private message but it says unable to complete the action...

9 REPLIES 9

msbrad46

This seems a little crazy when all I need to do is give them my expiry date

When you log in your account - what is the status and when was your renewal date ?

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone.  Also try adding a manual payment of a $1.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sweetlily
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there...I just put a payment on my phone on Sunday July 28 and now it is telling me i have no service why?..

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache.

msbrad46

I also cannot get into my account I dont know what to do??? I have tried to reset my account because I do not know my password nothing is working.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for sharing @jcra, we're glad to hear that everything was resolved for you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jcra

So i was able to log on to my public mobile account. i got a quick response from the moderator and it was great that i get email notifications whenever i get a reply.. well, as long as you clicked on the email me when someone replies.

jcra

Yes I tried messaging the moderator earlier but it won’t send.. I was able to do it now. Hopefully they respond back. Thanks anyways 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jcra, I assume you meant that you were trying to message the moderator team to assist with the password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.