cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

KieferB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to login forgot pin code and reset password not working @CS_Agent needed please as I have to make a payment today 

4 REPLIES 4

@KieferB Not clear which PIN you have forgotten. If it's the 4 digit one from your activation, the moderators need any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Voucher is another method of payment via *611

KieferB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Lego! I need to access my account to add a preauthorized cc I think as I already tried to pay thru *611 but I need to set up my cc I can’t just pay via cc thru this option unless I am missing something?

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KieferB You can make a payment by calling *611 from your phone.

The Password reset function is not working properly. You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will assist with password reset!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.