cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! credit card keep being denied

ErinLeslie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone plan has expired and I tried 2 different credit card and it keeps being denied. I contacted my CC company and they say its not them

I need @CS_Agent to help

Erin

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ErinLeslie wrote:

that was it

@ErinLeslie suite number strikes again!  I'm glad I was able to help and you were able to add your credit card successfully.  Have a great evening!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ErinLeslie

that was it

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ErinLeslie ignore any formatting suggestions on the form and type in your address *exactly* as it appears on your credit card statements--same punctuation, same capitalization, same spacing.

In particular, if you live in a condo/townhome with a unit/suite number, try leaving that field blank on the form and entering it in the regular address line box if it appears that way on your credit card statements.  For example if you live in unit #123 and 555 Fake St, and the credit card statements says:

123-555 Fake St

Then enter it that way all together and leave the unit number field blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

still need help with credit card ?

ErinLeslie

I tried that and still no luck.

this is so frustrating...

Not sure what browser(s) you are attempting, but I've had success with Safari on  iOS devices, and Chrome on Windows and Linux boxees.

Make sure you turn off any ad blockers or other anti-malware tools.  It *shouldn't* matter, but sometimes it does matter.

ErinLeslie

I tried a visa debit and it did not work either.

smartin

also, have you tried a prepaid visa or master card?

smartin

We had the same issue in the past. And it was a bank issue. Their security system blocking the public mobile. works fine now.

ErinLeslie

I tried the private browsing and it does not work

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Please try again after clearing your browser’s cache and using incognito/private mode, or a different browser. 

Still no joy? Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator's team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). The answer is usually in a few hours, but can take 24.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.