cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help changing plan

Mayaaghinitaova
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I want to change my plan but the second I did the steps i was told it took my balance before i even got to change my plan and now it wont let me because it wants the whole $50 balance which I originally had but it took off $25 for my original plan that I wanted to change... so now I dont know how to change it... hope that makes sence and someone can help guide me.. public mobile really needs a customer service phone number where we can actually SPEAK with someone when we need help!!

4 REPLIES 4

As a general addendum, this problem was supposed to have been corrected. So, if you're going to change your plan while it is suspended just be sure Available Funds are sufficient for the new plan and contact the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Mayaaghinitaova  There is no call centre to call at Public Mobile. All service issue begin here in the forum; or with Simon the Bot inside the ? to the right below.

Unfortunately, you need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.
Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base for additional information on contacting the moderator team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mayaaghinitaova wrote:

I want to change my plan but the second I did the steps i was told it took my balance before i even got to change my plan and now it wont let me because it wants the whole $50 balance which I originally had but it took off $25 for my original plan that I wanted to change... so now I dont know how to change it... hope that makes sence and someone can help guide me.. public mobile really needs a customer service phone number where we can actually SPEAK with someone when we need help!!

BTW...I'm going to tag one of the (correction) oracles maybe @Luddite can repost this in the correct thread.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mayaaghinitaova wrote:

@Mayaaghinitaova  sorry to hear about your problems, however, you need to repost this in plans and add-ons thread...there you will get more help from other users who have more experienced and knowledge.

Another to do is to private message to Moderator_Team via the envelope icon your community box and explain your issue in detail.  Wait time is anywhere from 2 hours to 2 or more days right now unfortunately.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.