cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help....cannot get into self serve to reactivate my phone service. need customer service

cschilder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is inactive since i was off work for 4 months. I now want it activated. Cannot get into self serve or anywhere besides the community. Need to find out what i need to do to reactivate my phone asap. can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@cschilder wrote:

My phone is inactive since i was off work for 4 months. I now want it activated. Cannot get into self serve or anywhere besides the community. Need to find out what i need to do to reactivate my phone asap. can anyone help?

For the parr about getting old nunber back, it is easier if it was originally a Public Mobile number.  It's not guaranteed. If the number was originally from another carrier, you might have to try at the other carrier.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cschilder  You need to purchase a new sim and activate as a new customer using a different email or an alias of your existing one.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You needed to reactivate your plan before the 90 day mark and now your account is closed. A new account with PM will need to be activated and a sim card purchased.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cschilder 

If your account was suspended more than 90 days, your plan is closed forever and unfortunately, you lost that number.  You need to buy a new SIM card and activate a new line.  You could try to get the old number back, but it may be difficult.  

Need Help? Let's chat.