cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Rory1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was on a 15 buck plan last month it expired today i topped up and have a 18 buck balance now and auto pay is on but my phone hasn't activated the plan 😕 and when i go to my plan info online under everything its just blank.

8 REPLIES 8

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rory1 :As long as your service working fine don't worry about it, the only problem worry about is when it stop working or when you overcharged.

@Rory1 

The good news is that your phone is still working.  You might want to screenshot your payment history page.  When is the exact payment date?  Your payment may come out near midnight tonight.  

@Rory1 wrote:

yes i am able to make calls and my data works...but it hasn't taken the money from my balance yet 😕  and when i go to click on my plan i get this message every time: ''

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the login page.''

Since your plan is working, you're good for now.

As for the blank plan details in your self serve account, ignore this. This happens from time to time. This issue fixes itself. It's a website error and rather than being an issue with your service.

Rory1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes i am able to make calls and my data works...but it hasn't taken the money from my balance yet 😕  and when i go to click on my plan i get this message every time: ''

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the login page.''

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using another browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

TheGx

@Rory1 :Can you log into self serve and take picture what you see and post it here with your personal information edited out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rory1 : If you have a Reactivate button up top in the red error bar area then click it. Or restart your phone.

Edit: and try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/private mode.

TheGx

@Rory1 : Can you call 611 or *611? If your self serve is blank that is weird...

Need Help? Let's chat.