cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up: UI Bug for 5Gb Promo Data Add ons

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Just a FYI for those with have 5Gb Promo Data Add ons (or perhaps other promos, but that's the one I got).. the promo appears in the front of your profile, but if you click on Plan & Add ons under the My Plan & Add-ons section it would disspear. Yet it will appear again under Data & Add on usage.

I have filed a bug report but just in case someone is panicking and search the forum.. there seems to be a bug.

6 REPLIES 6

An update .. I got a response from the moderators asking for authentication in order to escalate to the tech team.. so I would take sending notes to the moderators is the proper way to submit bug reports.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GinYVR, good catch!  I have an account with the 5GB add-on and I have the same issue as you.  I also have a 1GB add-on from a past promo that also does not show up in the plans and add-on tab.  I am not going to flood the moderators with requests for now.  Please keep us updated on what they have to say for your account.  It could be that there is a bug that in the system that blocks the data add-on from showing up in two places. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

Just a FYI for those with have 5Gb Promo Data Add ons (or perhaps other promos, but that's the one I got).. the promo appears in the front of your profile, but if you click on Plan & Add ons under the My Plan & Add-ons section it would disspear. Yet it will appear again under Data & Add on usage.

I have filed a bug report but just in case someone is panicking and search the forum.. there seems to be a bug.

Not panicking. As long as the data works and shows the counter that's all I care. A peculiar little oversight for the detail oriented folks. I wonder why it's not there. Not that I care 🙂

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@GinYVR thanks I have it so that's good to know Smiley Happy

Just sent a note to the moderators.. not much else I can do.

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do you file a bug report? 

Need Help? Let's chat.