cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to reset password every single time

mwandel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I asked this before, or the answer is somewhere here but I can't find it.

But to get into the Public Mobile Self Service, I have of course an email address and a very carefully saved password.  The password does not work. It offers to reset it (well usually it does; this time it locked me out after a single try, hopefully it works in an hour).

So then I reset it, back to the password I had all along, and I can log in.  Until next time, same rigmarole, over and over.

4 REPLIES 4

LogIn.png

Make sure to click the Remember Me button.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mwandel...are you trying to log in with a PC or some other kinda device (iPad or iPhone) ?

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you should contact a moderator for this as it seems to be a server side issue. Good luck!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mwandel contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.