Did you mean: 

Hahahaha

omgblueeyes21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hahahahhahahaha

40 REPLIES 40

ekung

Oh wow, I hadn't checked for a while read through this thread. Now I would like to leave this thread as it's become some flame war amongst trolls. No need for this. There are people with legitimate problems trying to deal with them in a civil way.

curtisrobicheau

@curtisrobicheau  a écrit :

You got locked out because of one 

Or more of the following reasons. ... 1. you set your password up wrong. 2. You forgot your password that you set up yourself. 3. You entered your password wrong multiple times by yourself.  4. you deserve it. And public mobile is better off without you as you cant even seem to send a message to a moderator.

Why do you need to be so rude?? Here we are customer and everybody deserves RESPECT.Smiley Happy

curtisrobicheau

curtisrobicheau

Spellcheck not one of your tools?

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous 

right on!!  Robot LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunflowershine wrote:

@ekung wrote:

I've had "No Service" for 9 days now...  and it's no rush to get me any help.

@ekung Did you contact the Moderator? Are you newly with PM? Sorry to hear that. 

In the meantime, you can download a free calling and text app in your phone, so you can connect to your friends. TextNow and Fongo are good that you can call landline as well.  

You've been here a bit of a while now so you ought to realize that ekung has been through the wringer on his issue and has done all that he can to get a resolution.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ekung wrote:

I've had "No Service" for 9 days now...  and it's no rush to get me any help.

@ekung Did you contact the Moderator? Are you newly with PM? Sorry to hear that. 

In the meantime, you can download a free calling and text app in your phone, so you can connect to your friends. TextNow and Fongo are good that you can call landline as well.  

mh1983

@dabr wrote:

@mh1983  Actually I'm why so many people respond when someone is totally ignoring all advice and is determined to be obnoxious and abusive instead.  It would perhaps be better if after the first couple of people who have offered adivce/suggestions and have received only an abusive response instead from the OP,  for others to not further engage and let the moderators to sort it out.  

Just my opinion of course.  But kudos to all those who still try to assist!

Oh, I totally agree. I'm amazed that the thread is even still open.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mh1983  Actually I'm why so many people respond when someone is totally ignoring all advice and is determined to be obnoxious and abusive instead.  It would perhaps be better if after the first couple of people who have offered adivce/suggestions and have received only an abusive response instead from the OP,  for others to not further engage and let the moderators to sort it out.  

Just my opinion of course.  But kudos to all those who still try to assist!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

@Anonymous

We are assistance customers in order that their messages come in.

If they do not send a private message, we cannot assist them quite yet, until those in queue are served.

There is no "jumping the line"

Regards,

Ashley

Thank you Ashley. I know. Regulars here know. The comment is more for these kinds of customers and others who might entertain behaving as such that they will just have to wait their turn. And your reply here helps in that effort as well.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Anonymous

We are assistance customers in order that their messages come in.

If they do not send a private message, we cannot assist them quite yet, until those in queue are served.

There is no "jumping the line"

Regards,

Ashley

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@stonechucker

Thank you for the kind words 🙂

- Ashley

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ashley and Moderator_Team:

And please make absolutely certain that the attitudes of the customer do NOT get rewarded with jumping the queue. At least give progress reports to those couple current customers who have been respectful and patient for their account problem BEFORE you start to help this guy.

Thank you for doing what you can, and are trying to do.  Support from your team is excellent and often undervalued by frustrated customers.

@omgblueeyes21, Ashley is the only person thus far who is a member of the Public Mobile team.  Please follow Ashley's request.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@omgblueeyes21

Again, please be mindful of your language.

As a moderator, yes, all I can tell you is to send us a private message, as this is the only way we can help reset your password, to give you access to your account.

I am not telling you to follow the answers on the Community, although everyone has been helpful in trying to solve the issue at hand.

Now, with that being said, if you decide not to contact us privately, so we can securely access your account, I'm afraid we cannot proceed further than these public interactions.

Regards,

Ashley

mh1983

@Anonymous wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

Everyone, just stop it.

@omgblueeyes21, I'm offering an apology for the Community if you truly feel we're offending you.  We are only trying to help.

If you choose to leave, the best of luck to you.

Please exclude me from that apology. The situation was explained. The direction was offered. He continued to blast away.

Seconded. An example of the fact that the customer is not always right. Nothing but offers to help and good tidings here, met with hostility.

omgblueeyes21

Wow are you serious.  That's all you can come up with. Don't worry I hope that you continue to charge my Visa and you continue to **bleep** up everyday people's lives cause all you can do is say follow the answers in the community.  Clearly I'd you had a brain the community and have done nothing but case more problems.  I WANT IN ACCOUNT NOW. clear as day. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@omgblueeyes21

You mentioned emailing a bunch of people, but have you sent a private message to a moderator, as suggested?

I understand that you are tired of waiting, but we must assist our customers in order.

If you've only publicly posted on the Community, please follow the instructions that have been provided to you.

Regards,

Ashley

omgblueeyes21

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles too. I hope you are able to get onto your account. Thank you for your feedback as well. No sarcasm here I mean it. 

omgblueeyes21

Thank you for helping me out hahahaha I do not excist now. Thank you thank  you thank you. (Hear my sarcasim)...  

omgblueeyes21

So I've emailed a bunch of people that say they can help and nothing.. no response from anyone.  Just you pretending you can help hahahahaha. Your best bet is to unlock my account and allow me to get into my account. I'm getting tired of waiting and now I don't excist .. name number email . Wow 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @omgblueeyes21

I'm sorry to hear that you've been locked out to your account, but if you need help ,please send us a private message, as using foul language will not remedy the situation.

This is a public forum where people are here to help you. If none of the suggestions seem suitable to your particular situation, a moderator can take over.

Thank you for understanding,

Ashley

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

Everyone, just stop it.

@omgblueeyes21, I'm offering an apology for the Community if you truly feel we're offending you.  We are only trying to help.

Please exclude me from that apology. The situation was explained. The direction was offered. He continued to blast away.

Everyone, just stop it.

omgblueeyes21

Wow now I don't excist.  No such number or name or email excists wow this is so wrong. 

mh1983

@omgblueeyes21 wrote:

**bleep** you .. you **bleep**ing **bleep**. No one asked you for your opinions.  The next **bleep**ing person that wants to call me names and tell me off **bleep** you all  your not helping with your **bleep**. Tolk me 3 days just to get this far and I'm getting nothing but headaches. If I'm not in my account in 5 mins let there be hell. Posting all these messages on social media. Let's see how long it will take down public mobile.  hahahahahababa 

No one's calling you names. Community's only offered to help and you continue to go off on a tirade.

Rest assured, I forwarded your message to the appropriate department (the inappropriate content department, that is).

Metal1967

@omgblueeyes21 

Well..one last thing to try..when you try to log in, if it says your password is incorrect..type in "incorrect"

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omgblueeyes21 wrote:

**bleep** you .. you **bleep**ing **bleep**. No one asked you for your opinions.  The next **bleep**ing person that wants to call me names and tell me off **bleep** you all  your not helping with your **bleep**. Tolk me 3 days just to get this far and I'm getting nothing but headaches. If I'm not in my account in 5 mins let there be hell. Posting all these messages on social media. Let's see how long it will take down public mobile.  hahahahahababa 

Have a nice life.

omgblueeyes21

Need Help? Let's chat.