Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Treva_1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HOW DO YOU ADD A NEW SIM CARD WITH SAME PHONE NUMBER AND SAME ACCOUNT

14 REPLIES 14

@Treva_1969  Please note that solutions should not be given to one's self. I have re-assigned it to the member who answer your question about how to attach a SIM card to your existing account.

@Treva_1969  You're welcome!

Treva_1969

thank you

@Treva_1969 

Don't activate the card. You have to log into your account and click change sim card.

Green arrow on picture below.

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

Treva_1969

does any one know the answer to my question

Treva_1969

I NEED TO ACTIVATE A NEW SIM CARD.But want to keep same number & same account i have money on my number but not put in the active yet

@Treva_1969 

It's frowned upon to give yourself the solution unless no one answers your question and you stumble upon the answer yourself.....may i suggest you choose the first one in the thread?

Treva_1969

REPLACE lost sim card with same number

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you need a new SIM, the fastest way is to go to a physical location in a mall and they’ll get you one.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Treva_1969...

@Jb456  has given you some perdy good visual suggestion on how to change your sim. Give it a try and let us know if it works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Treva_1969 wrote:

HOW DO YOU ADD A NEW SIM CARD WITH SAME PHONE NUMBER AND SAME ACCOUNT

The literal answer to your question is you can't "ADD". See above for your likely needs.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Treva_1969 Is to replace a lost sim card or do you want two sim cards with the same number?  Two sims with same number can't be done.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.