cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Kaelazx9r
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The mods won’t respond... I haven’t been able to ever get into my self serve account. I just got a new job and my son is disabled. I bought vouchers yesterday for the phone but it won’t accept it because my last phone broke and I have another used one that the details don’t match the first phone. My credit card was stolen so I had to get another as it is now different from the one on file.  Bloody he** I need help. I have been without a phone for 2 days now because there has been no response. I don’t have time to sit here for hours to figure it out. Jeez I would pay someone to help me. ANYONE can you please help me?

17 REPLIES 17

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Kaelazx9r wrote:

The mods won’t respond... I haven’t been able to ever get into my self serve account. I just got a new job and my son is disabled. I bought vouchers yesterday for the phone but it won’t accept it because my last phone broke and I have another used one that the details don’t match the first phone. My credit card was stolen so I had to get another as it is now different from the one on file.  Bloody he** I need help. I have been without a phone for 2 days now because there has been no response. I don’t have time to sit here for hours to figure it out. Jeez I would pay someone to help me. ANYONE can you please help me?

Unfortunately, only the moderators would be able to access the account, so you'll have wait for a response.  However, if it's been over 48 hours since you messaged them then you should send them another.

It's been a week for me with no response (other than the verification on Monday) so I am thinking they are badly backlogged.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GinYVR wrote:

@Kaelazx9rWell if you are with Bell you would have gotten the problem straighten out already.. in terms of relationship between Customer service and pricing, you do get what you pay for.

Not so sure I'd agree with that. RBT all have terrible customer service to begin with. If you're suggesting it's worse on the flanker brands, that's true for sure, but it never gets good with any of them. 

@Kaelazx9rWell if you are with Bell you would have gotten the problem straighten out already.. in terms of relationship between Customer service and pricing, you do get what you pay for.

Disregard this, if a new number solves your concerns go with that!
@ChuckYeah wrote:

Now I'm confused.

Did you say your phone worked two days ago with the same sim, or did I just read in between the lines incorrectly?

Kaelazx9r

Thanks. I was about to throw the phone out the window and go back to bell and pay $120 per month

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Now I'm confused.

Did you say your phone worked two days ago with the same sim, or did I just read in between the lines incorrectly?

@Kaelazx9rIt sounds like you didn't change the SIM card to the one that is on your file. Only having access to selfserve can fix that.. and since you don't have access to selfserve you need to wait for the moderators (up to 48 hours for them to send you a verification link).. and more for them to look into it.

If you need service immediately, I would suggest you just activate your new SIM card as a new account (you need a new email), get on with your life first.. and figure out the logistics later.

Unfortunately for use the general users to save a few bucks a month.. Public Mobile doesn't have call center etc.. so everyone just have to wait.

Kaelazx9r

Just put it in the other phone. No, I don’t know when the renewal date is. Wish I did

Kaelazx9r

Yes, you bet

@Kaelazx9rYour message is a bit confusing.. how do you switch Public Mobile SIM cards without selfserve? Do you know when your renewal date is?

Kaelazx9r

The SIM card is fine. The code on the back of the phone doesn’t match what is on file. Every phone has an identification number on the back

So same sim, different phone? Did it ever work in this phone?

Kaelazx9r

I have sent the mods a few messages. I have tried for more than a year to get into my self serve account and it says my email or whatever isn’t on file but yet it won’t let me create an account.

Kaelazx9r

The SIM card was switched over to this phone and I have the same phone number. It was working until 2 days ago with no problem

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kaelazx9r wrote:

@Kaelazx9r  What to you mean the details on the phone don't match? Are you referring to the sim card? The PM sim cards are 3 in 1 meaning you can punch them out to make smaller or use the cutouts to make it larger in order to fit your phone. If you don't have the cutouts any phone place will have them and if you ask they should provide you one for free.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kaelazx9r wrote:

Sorry, sounds really frustrating.  Have you forgotten your login details and that's why you're unable to access your self serve? 

Unfortunately, only the moderators would be able to access the account, so you'll have wait for a response.  However, if it's been over 48 hours since you messaged them then you should send them another.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You can be sure we'll try. Where are you at in the process? Have you activated the sim? Did you chose a.new number or port from another provider?

Need Help? Let's chat.