cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME PLEASE!!!Phone says No Service and my bill is paid someone help cant call,text, or go online

rachelle88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anyone have any idea what might be wrong my phone was paid on the 4th it was working fine no problems my account still says active but it just stopped working out of no where 

19 REPLIES 19

@cdwalton28  Go into your selfserve select the change sim card option and compare the last 4 digits with the last 4 digits of your sim card.

If they are not the same then you have been sim swapped.

If you cannot access your selfserve then you have been sim jacked.

Submit a ticket to PM asap by clicking on the ? bottom right off your screen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cdwalton28 wrote:

My phone doesn't receive data or calls now. Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Chris

xxxxxxxxxxx

@cdwalton28 

Can you call out? Texts in/out? What plan are you on? Can you check your account status in your self-serve or call 611?

cdwalton28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone doesn't receive data or calls now. Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Chris

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

@bchowContacting the mods won't help @rachelle88 in this case because she has narrow down it is her phone's fault, not Public Mobile's. It increases the moderator_team's work load unnecessarily and slow down the system for everyone.

bchow

@rachelle88I suggest you contact a MOD with the link below. Provide as much information as possible.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Enjoy

@rachelle88What model is your iphone? If it is a 6, their antenna are known to go bad. At least you know it is your phone not Public Mobile at fault. At the last measure you can try cleaning the contacts of your SIM card with an eraser.

PM100

Try turning airplane mode on...wait a few seconds, and then....turn airplane mode back off. Probably an iphone thing.

rachelle88

Yes ive had it for awshile now and i got further my sim card does work when put in another persons phone its just mine thats not working for some reason i even reset the whole thing 

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds like you have tried many things to resolve your issue already without success. At this point I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

@rachelle88 wrote:

yup ii checked that already its still my same sim thats in the phone right now 

It's a long-shot but...power down phone; remove sim. Reinstall sim and power back up. Let us know when you get service back.

@rachelle88  Maybe a good idea at this point to notify the Public Mobile team. It might be that you account need to be reset from their side. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@rachelle88 wrote:

Do you have this phone for long time? Could it be blacklisted?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rachelle88 wrote:

anyone have any idea what might be wrong my phone was paid on the 4th it was working fine no problems my account still says active but it just stopped working out of no where 

@rachelle88  Ok, good.Smiley Happy

rachelle88

@rachelle88 wrote:

Yup it says Active and where it used to say public mobile it now says no service and ill try and pop it in someones phone here at work see what happens

@rachelle88  Login into you account via selfserve and make sure the last four digits of your SIM online matches the last four digits on your SIM card. If they don't change your password immediately and contact a moderator.

To check your SIM card digits online here is an example:

pm-sim.JPG

rachelle88

Yup it says Active and where it used to say public mobile it now says no service and ill try and pop it in someones phone here at work see what happens

rachelle88

everything is off where it used to says public mobile in the top left corner now says no service and yup i powered it off and on plus tried taking the sim card out and back in also seen someone say make a payment of 1$ and turn off n on did that and didnt work for me.  My next payment date is july 3rd 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Everything stopped, or just some parts of your plan?

Assuming you've already powered off, and back on?

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rachelle88 wrote:

Is your account showing active in self serve?

Do you see Public Mobile on your phone? Top left probably.

Can you try your SIM in another device?

Need Help? Let's chat.