cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got locked out of account

anika1105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @CS_Agent 

xan you please help me unlock my account. I got locked out.

on a separate issue... I've been receiving calls from random numbers and they are speaking Cantonese . Why am I receiving spam calls?

i have also gotten missed calls from random number and when I call them then say they never called me and the opposite happened where someone called me saying they had received a call from my number. 

has there been a number switch up or a mix up? 

im afraid maybe my number have been hacked.

can you look into this issue please?

thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

@anika1105 

The password reset function is finicky even with the right proper information.  

If that does not work, hopefully, moderator will get hold of you soon.  

Is there anything that you specifically need to be done sooner?  For example, you could buy a payment voucher either instore or online to pay overdue account by dialing 611.  You can buy some add ons by also dialing 611 on your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

anika1105

Thanks:) i waiting about hour and asked for an account recovery email through secret question. Stil haven't received it. Hopefully soon:)

anika1105

Hi dunkman.

thank you for responding so quickly. I got locked out for trying on my password too many times. I contacted the moderator. Hopefully they respond back soon. 

About the second and.. im surprised it has happened to so many people as per the community here. That's disheartening 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

As for being locked out of your account, it may be just a session lock. Wait an hour and try again and you may be able to get back in.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@anika1105 

Did you try to reset your password?  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that does not work, you need to contact moderator directly. 

Click on question mark on right lower corner of website.  Ask your questions and it will start the ticketing process to get hold of moderator to help you.  

As for the rest of your concerns, your number is not hacked.  But, your number is on different spam call lists.  Not much to do, except if you wanted to, you could change numbers.  But, the new number may have the same issues.  Some spammers use local numbers as their call display to call people.  People are more willing to pick up if the number looks local.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

To contact @CS_Agent  create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.