cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golly! I now have all kinds of badges!

tqk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But it's too bad that I cannot log in to sign up
  See my messages elsewhere here!    And again the BBCODE sux. I'm sure it's not Lithium's fault. 

(note- I can easily use the vernacular of the teenieboppers here that are 60 years younger than me)

4 REPLIES 4

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you create your self-serve account during the sim card registration?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tqk wrote:

See my messages elsewhere here!    And again the BBCODE sux. I'm sure it's not Lithium's fault. 

(note- I can easily use the vernacular of the teenieboppers here that are 60 years younger than me)

Dude...log into My Account...if you can't, try the "Forgot my Password". Look through all your old emails to see if you have the "Welcome to Public Mobile" message with account info.

If all else fails, click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of Moderator assistance.

Good luck, eh.

@tqk wrote:

Sigining up doesn't require you to sign into either a Community or Self Serve account. Activation of service is done through activate.publicmobile.ca

JustM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can I help?

Need Help? Let's chat.