cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the msg "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" while trying to log-in. Why?

Ashiq123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Getting the msg "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" while trying re-set the password. How can I get help?

2 REPLIES 2

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Ashiq123 wrote:

Getting the msg "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" while trying re-set the password. How can I get help?

@Ashiq123 

Is your phone service working? Are you able to call 611 to verify your account status?

Do note that if your account status was inactive/suspended for 90 days or more, then the account has been automatically closed.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Ashiq123 wrote:

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.