cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting crazy

Myabeth14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I payed my bill but its saying i have no active plan the money is gone and i dont knw what to do I use my phone for my clients to contact me and they cant due to my phone not being active help please i tried contacting them so many times 

13 REPLIES 13

Myabeth14

My bad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Myabeth14 wrote:

The job im in Pm was working fine until i payed the bill.. Js and todays thursday ive waited 48 hours 

Would it be too difficult to write in full words for us old fogeys?

I'm not expecting perfect grammar or spelling but full words would be nice.

Myabeth14

The job im in Pm was working fine until i payed the bill.. Js and todays thursday ive waited 48 hours 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Myabeth14 wrote:

I payed my bill but its saying i have no active plan the money is gone and i dont knw what to do I use my phone for my clients to contact me and they cant due to my phone not being active help please i tried contacting them so many times 

PM service is not for business or your job depends on your phone.  There is up to 48 hours wait for moderator help.

Myabeth14

I need a refund and a new service provider I hope it works out for you to 

Won't help today but you may find a useful idea here: 100% SERVICE.

There do seem to be periodic episodes of service disruption during renewal even though payment is taken. Fortunately, not often the same customers. I have never had issues like yours since I joined 4 years ago. 

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

tifsha1

Same 😞      They are trying to tell me that my phone number got accidentally switched to another number ??? How does that even happen?? Doesnt explain why they took 197 from my auto pay (which wasn't even due yet, and 197 dollars no less) So now I have no working sim card, no money and can't get into my account...they never offered any sollution, Total BS . I hope it works out for your. Not sure how to tag a MOD, but they should really pay attention.

mimmo

@Myabeth14 are you able can youtryto do a planchange to the 10$plan? Or any other plan If you can that will get your line going. Then you can deal with other issues.

I remember with the 2o16 fall promo many people were getting  activated with no plan features. They solved it by activating a plan again. Mods refunded the plan costs that they incured

Myabeth14

Exactly Im to the point where i just want my money refunded so I can move on to a new service im tired of the run around 

tifsha1

Hi, I'm having the same issue. They are giving me the run around big time. They do not seem to get what we are trying to say....Sim stopped working, charged me for the 90 day plan (I have the 30 day plan) and I cant get into my account...all on the same day. PM is really screwing up. 

Myabeth14

Thank you but no it did not work i have tried that even chaned it to a new phone, and ive had this account for over a year now and this is the first time ive had an issue 

Deepwind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Myabeth14,

You can check your selfservice first, on the left panel of your account page to see the summary of your account status. 

1. Verify if you have an active plan there.

2. If the 1 is ok, remove your SIMcard, off your phone. Insert the SIMcard back and restart the phone.

Please let me know if any of this helped

mimmo

Can you post a picture of  payment history? What does your plan status say expired or active but with no plan?

Only suggestion is if you are able to is do another top up and do an immideate plan change depending on your status..

There is not much anyone one in the forum can really do to help tough

Need Help? Let's chat.