cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get my old number back

Kunal20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have mistaken changed my number but would get my old number back is it possible get back my old number back.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kunal20 wrote:

I have mistaken changed my number but would get my old number back is it possible get back my old number back.

If you change your number by porting in a number from anothr provider or get a new number from self-serve, you old number will be going back to the provider who gave you your number originally. 

If Telus, Koodo or PM gave you your old number, you can create a support ticket to ask for the old number back.

Otherwise, you need to contact your old provider to get it back and port it to PM again.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kunal20 yes if your former provider account is still active.  Click the (?) at the bottom right of your screen and type "Port request".  Welcome to Public Mobile!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kunal20 wrote:

How would one do this mistakenly?

Did you transfer/port the number from a previous provider? Was it either Telus or Koodo? Or did you start a new number when you activated here?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Kunal20 wrote:

You can change your number every 30 days in self service.  Check with the mods to see what they can do.

Contact the Moderator  Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.