cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Error when trying to login to self serve account

BryonE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help loggging in.  My account  gives me a generic error every time I try to lokin.  Can you help please.

5 REPLIES 5

imagesoft
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same issue when I joined PM.  The front end was not able to fix it and it was referred to the backend to fix.  It took about a week to fix.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not sure if you contacted a mod or not yet, but let me tag it for you. The mods are probably getting hammered with the new users, just be patient if they don't have a chance to get back to you.

@Mary_M

BryonE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

put in the wrong password, it tells me that it is wrong (ie. No error).  Same error no matter what platform I use to try to login with the correct credentials.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If it's your web browser then try clearing the cookies. I used to have login issues with the site and had to delete PM cookies in my browser to get it working again. Haven't had that for a while though so it may have been fixed.

entei5000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need a mod assistance
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.