cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund is available but I can't make any call

bramodh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is $15. i set up auto pay. It has enough money on my account. But I can't make any call. It says you don't set up for long distance call. please give me any solution.

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bramodh Have you tried dialing 1 in front of a number? Can you make a phone call anywhere else outside of your home province?Failing that, get the moderator team to investigate the calling issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

@bramodh wrote:

My plan is $15. i set up auto pay. It has enough money on my account. But I can't make any call. It says you don't set up for long distance call. please give me any solution.

Having money in your account doesn't enable phone calls.  Public Mobile doesn't have per minute charges if you've used your 100 outgoing minutes. Autopay also doesn't automatically purchase more minutes.  As above, you would need to purchase an add-on, renew your plan early by asking moderators, or by making an immediate plan change to plan with more minutes.  This is all only if you've used up your minutes.

Occasionally, there are issues with calls to included destinations not working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bramodh wrote:

You've likely used all the 100 minutes. This isn't pay as you go...it's pre pay.

You can buy the 500 minute add-on for $5.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ere you trying to call outside of Canada

Need Help? Let's chat.