cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month

nmerziotis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched over to public mobile and was suppose to get a free month.  Why did I not get it?  Payment supposed to come out Feb and not jan, 2020....

17 REPLIES 17

@mpcdesign PM is a prepaid service your first payment is due on signup. 

@mpcdesign wrote:

If you joined December 26th, the first payment month is December 27-January 27th. Which means I would think your free month maybe January 27th to February 27th?

If you joined December 26th, the first payment month is December 27-January 27th. Which means I would think your free month maybe January 27th to February 27th?

P-Ran

I joined December 2019 and paid the first month and the renewal date for January 2020 was a free month. Plus, I have almost an half months credit for my next renewal dates payment. 

@nmerziotis if you joined on Dec 26. You should have gotten a credit equal to the price of the plan put into your account before the January 25th due date. Was your credit card charged in January? Do you have a credit balance in my account for the free month?  If your credit card wasn't charged?  Or there is a credit balance in your my account  . Then you got your 2nd month free credit . 

If not, then contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to. (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@nmerziotis wrote:

Ok but now they say next payment February when it should be free.

@nmerziotis  Your renewal is every 30 days. So Feb 25th will be free because your account will be credited with your plan's amount.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nmerziotis wrote:

What matters is what's in your Available Funds. You should get the amount of your sign-up plan credited to your Available Funds before your first renewal.

Renewals always draw from Available Funds before trying to find payment from autopay (if set up).

nmerziotis

nmerziotis

December 2019

nmerziotis

I join December 26

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will get a free plan the next month

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gblackma wrote:

The second month free promo ended on January 3rd @nmerziotis  when did you sign up? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

@nmerziotis wrote:

I switched over to public mobile and was suppose to get a free month.  Why did I not get it?  Payment supposed to come out Feb and not jan, 2020....

@nmerziotis  If you switched to PM before Jan 3, message the moderators using the "?" on bottom of screen to ensure that the credit will be applied to avoid paying for the second month first and receiving a manual credit (for the third month) afterwards

There was a flash sale Dec 13th to 16th second month free..

Then it came back December 20th 2019 to January 3rd 2020..

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

The second month free promo ended on January 3rd @nmerziotis  when did you sign up? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

@nmerziotis wrote:

nmerziotis

So The February payment will not come out correct?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@nmerziotis wrote:

What promo are you talking about? There was one which stated to get a free second month of service, but it also depends on the date you've joined PM, maybe at that time, this promo was over already.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nmerziotis wrote:

@nmerziotis  It's the second renewal that will be free. You always have to prepay the first 30 days with activation.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What date did you join. So many promotions recently we have to see if you qualified for one of them..

Need Help? Let's chat.