cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgtten password

D-Syvitski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Can I request a DM from a moderator to reset my self serve password, I have tried to use the websites 'reset password' function several times and on several different days and have not recieved an email to reset my password. After doing some searching this is a common issue and as far as I'm aware I'll need a moderator's help to have it reset.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@smurf1 wrote:

yet again i find that this **bleep**ed up phone company is useless and has no clue. For the 6 time on the trot this company has **bleep**ed up my payment again, right now i have no phone which means if i need to call the emergency services i am **bleep**ed i cant do it why becasue in my 40 years of dealing with people in the business sector i have never come across a company who,s customer service and satisfaction is appalling, and thats giving them some credit. This is the most **bleep**ed up cell phone provider out there and when you consider i have lived in 4 different countries that is some achivement

@smurf1   Sorry to hear you're having problem.  You should maybe look at some of the other carriers that have phone support for your needs.  

PM's online only support allows for cheaper plans but it can be trying if you have to wait a long while for a resolution unfortunately.

@smurf1  hi if your depending on this for business maybe its time to look for another provider somethings not working for you here unfortunately 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@D-Syvitski hi the self serve seems to work best with chrome in ingognito mode if you have tried this after rebooting your computor then do as suggested above and contact a moderator  here 

smurf1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yet again i find that this **bleep**ed up phone company is useless and has no clue. For the 6 time on the trot this company has **bleep**ed up my payment again, right now i have no phone which means if i need to call the emergency services i am **bleep**ed i cant do it why becasue in my 40 years of dealing with people in the business sector i have never come across a company who,s customer service and satisfaction is appalling, and thats giving them some credit. This is the most **bleep**ed up cell phone provider out there and when you consider i have lived in 4 different countries that is some achivement

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@D-Syvitski wrote:

Hi,

Can I request a DM from a moderator to reset my self serve password, I have tried to use the websites 'reset password' function several times and on several different days and have not recieved an email to reset my password. After doing some searching this is a common issue and as far as I'm aware I'll need a moderator's help to have it reset.

Thank you.

You can send a message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hearing back could take 2-48 hours though.

Need Help? Let's chat.