cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

BS123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot get into my account. when I try to reset the password, I get this error message.

15 REPLIES 15

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.  Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

richard564564

i have this issue and my account is still active

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Geoffholstead

Awesome,  thank you very much.

Porting out means your PM account is now closed.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Geoffholstead wrote:

I just ported my number as the account needs to be active to do so.  Now I can’t login to stop autopay.  I’ve reset my password 10 times and still can’t login.  Any idea what I can do ?

TIA

@Geoffholstead hi once your number is ported out to another provider your account is closed you cannot get into it but since it is closed you will not incur any future charges on your credit card

Geoffholstead

I just ported my number as the account needs to be active to do so.  Now I can’t login to stop autopay.  I’ve reset my password 10 times and still can’t login.  Any idea what I can do ?

TIA

@BS123 wrote:

That is correct. It has been dormant for more than 90 days.

@BS123 well then your account is closed so you will need a new sim card and follow @BeachNBeer instructions above.  I hope you get the Flash sale.  Good luck!  

P.S. @BS123 come back and tell us if you got the Flash sale on time.  Cheers! 😊

BeachNBeer

Here's the link to enter your email. Has to be entered by 11:59 pm Eastern time today!

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Then you can activate a sim card by September 11th for second 30 days free.

@BS123 

BeachNBeer

@BS123 then the account is deleted and closed. You will have to purchase a new sim card, activate it with a new email and start over.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. If you're quick today is the last day for a flash sale where you get second 30 day plan free. You just have to enter your email address then activate the card by September 11th

BS123

That is correct. It has been dormant for more than 90 days.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@BS123 wrote:

Cannot get into my account. when I try to reset the password, I get this error message.

@BS123 so it seems that you left your account dormant for 90 days, according to our knowledgeable users above.  Come back and tell us, if this is correct.  Cheers!

brettster99

That’s usually reserved for people who where inactive for more then 90 days.

That would mean that the account is closed and the SIM will not work. You would haft to get another SIM and register again to use PM.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BS123 It seems that you were not with PM for 90 days, so the account was closed. You can contact mods to clarify this though.

BeachNBeer

Has your account been inactive? If yes after 90 days of inactivity and no payment the account is deleted and you loose your number.

The other possible message that you listed is if your number was ported to another provider.

You will need moderators assistance to look into this. Write them via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BS123 was your account dormant for more than 90 days?  You normally get that particular message when your account has been closed. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.