cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot username and password

HottaGamma1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with public mobile for 2  years and since the beginning I could not access my account as my daughter and hubby set it up for me and didn't write anything down....how do I go about getting this fixed

4 REPLIES 4

Etienne77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1. Choose 'Forgot your password' at login and try to go through all the possible email accounts, they might have used to create your account.

2. Does your browser (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE, Netscape) remember your password?

Go into settings, find the saved password option and have look there.

3. Check in their or your email account for old Public Mobile message.

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should be able to reset the password for the account when you try to log in. Look for something like "forgot my password".

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@HottaGamma1979 contact the moderators,  explain your situation.  Ask them for a temporary password.  Also, give them a new email address if you no longer have access to the original one.

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@HottaGamma1979 wrote:

I've been with public mobile for 2  years and since the beginning I could not access my account as my daughter and hubby set it up for me and didn't write anything down....how do I go about getting this fixed

Is it possible to ask them for the email they used to set the account up and then use the forgot your password link to reset?

Need Help? Let's chat.