cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot the email address associated with my phone number.

Jas0n
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I created my account a month ago and since have had a hella time getting a phone that worked. (Not a public.m problem, a hardware problem.)   Finally, have the phone, and my first month is up and it needs payment. 

With all the different phones I've been using and restoring and resetting I've forgotten what email address I used to set up the account.  I can't find any way to get that info.  So I tried to set up again and it won't let me due to an account already being made for the number.  The only path for help appears to be if you have forgotten your password.  But I didn't forget the password, well I may have, but it can't help me if I don't know the email address.  

Phone number is 204-557-0549. I've tried all the email addresses I can think of and the original welcome messages were lost on a restore or phone swap. 

How can I address this problem please?  Any insight would be wonderful. 

Kind regards,

Jason

I should point out that when I say "my number" I mean my wife's number, not associated with the account i'm typing this message from.

4 REPLIES 4

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And a tip for next time. If you create that many accounts with different email addresses, write them all down because there will come a time where you need them.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Why not try your various email addresses. If the system recognises the email then it takes you to next step else you get an error message.

You can also pay via voucher by dialing 611

@Jas0n

If you tried all the different email addresses, you may need to contact moderator via private messaging, but expect 2-3 day wait though....

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

As you wait for moderator, if you need to pay your plan, you can dial 611 and pay via payment vouchers either purchased at vendors (Walmart, Shopper, gas stations) or via online (recharge.com).  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jas0n

Site policy requires that you not show personal information on this open forum that is readable by anyone whether logged in or not. Edit your post.

Even worse that it's your wifes number.

Have you checked webmail services of all your email providers? The welcome email may very well still be being stored in one of them.

Need Help? Let's chat.