cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot security question answer

Karenfizzard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password and can’t get in to my account because I forgot the security question answer

9 REPLIES 9

@dexivry  this is an open forum.  you don't want to post your number here.  Please click on the 3 dots on your post and update the post.

To reset password open a ticket with mod using the Chat Bubble, you can type in the following to get to the open ticket faster:

type: forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

you will then got to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMUNNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

@dexivry You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Anonymous
Not applicable

at public mobile contact customer No human can speak to you
only contact customer service by Moderator Team,and the agent will answer to you by Private Messages.

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE. 
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

dexivry

Need to speak to a human.  

Forgot security question.  

@Mohammadhossai wrote:

I forgot  answer for  my security  question . Please  help me  .

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Mohammadhossai

I forgot  answer for  my security  question . Please  help me  .

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Karenfizzard 

If you forgot the answers to your security questions, you will need to contact a Community Moderator.

For a faster response time, click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Karenfizzard 

when using SIMon follow these steps

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
type "forgot log in information"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from
- Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Karenfizzard 

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for a reply from the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.