cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password.

sophianeacsu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I recently tried to log into my account but after many attempts of entering the wrong password, it locked me out of my account and it won’t send me an email to change my password. I read that I now need a moderator to unlock my account for me and change my password so I’m unsure how to contact one now. 

Help! What do I do?

- Sophia 

11 REPLIES 11

NL11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Appreciate the message- not very happy with the reset password function- finicky or not.

@NL11 

Check your junk folder just to make sure.  

The reset function can be finicky at times.  If it does not work, you will need to contact moderator.  Expect 1-2 day wait times though.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NL11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have requested a new password but the system will not generate a new password for me.

Help

I tried and I succeeded!!!!

Thank you again!!

public.png

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lieux here's how I get a screenshot of my computer screen and put it in a post here.  No warranty this is the most efficient way to do it, but hey... it works !

You hit the "print screen" key on the keyboard (mine says "PrtSc"), this puts an image of your screen in the clipboard.

Then I open Paint3D, a Microsoft tool I think (maybe it replaces the old "Paint" ?) and paste the clipboard into it.

You can use the cropping tool to keep only what is relevant and then save it.

You are then ready to type you message.  When you want to insert the image, you click on the "Photos" icon, then "Upload", "Choose files" and the rest is easy I think.

I hope this helps.  If anyone knows a better way, please let @Lieux know about it (and I'll learn as well ! Smiley Wink )

@JaimeLaPizza how you screenshot a page on your computer?? Thanks in advance to share it!Smiley Happy

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here is what you should see: 

Sans titre 2.png

sophianeacsu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the reply but when I click on this link it just brings me to a blank page that says “private messages” and there’s no options to click on or type anything? 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sophianeacsu wrote:

Hi,

I recently tried to log into my account but after many attempts of entering the wrong password, it locked me out of my account and it won’t send me an email to change my password. I read that I now need a moderator to unlock my account for me and change my password so I’m unsure how to contact one now. 

Help! What do I do?

- Sophia 

@sophianeacsu  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.