cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password reset not working

VE6CPU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried resetting my password twice for the self serve portal but it's not working.  Can anyone help with this?

4 REPLIES 4

@mimmo, agreed there shouldn't even be this option available.  It doesn't work have a link to PM the moderators instead.  This shoudln't be draggin on as long as it has.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy_M  can you provide any update when this feature will be fixed?  This bug  like many others should fall into the new "PM communication strategy" when dealing with issues (i know it is meant for emergencys but possibly expand it a little). An acknowledgment and a we are working on the issue, with an eta for fixing would be nice.  Possibly  even change the text on the pasword reste page saying "this feature does not work please contact moderators directly"

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

sadly, the function has been down for quite some time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The password reset is totally broken.  The best way forward is to get the moderator team to assist with the reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.