cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password not working

kirtib07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I went to my account to request a link to reset my password but it's not working. I keep getting this error message (see photo attached) and no email to reset it. I need to get a new sim card immediately because mine got lost. 

Could someone please help in resolving this?

ThanksScreen Shot 2018-04-01 at 5.22.41 AM.png

4 REPLIES 4

kirtib07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for this. I went ahead and ordered it online and received it but now I'm not able to activate online since the forget password link isn't working. This has been very difficult. How do I speak with someone to get this figured out?

Thanks

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@kirtib07 The fastest way to get a new SIM is purchasing at Walmart, WOW Mobile, or K Mobile. Insist on just a replacement SIM, no plan activation.

If you travel near western Mississauga send me a private message. I have a spare.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When co reacting mods include the info below to ensure a faster process

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The forgot password function doesn't always work, unfortunately.  Send a private message to the Moderator Team and they can reset it for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.