cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password and security question and need to cancel plan asap

amanarora23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I never accessed my account since opening and have now forgotten the password and security question. 

Also I need to cancel my auto pay through my account asap - since the payment was processed today. Any way to suspend the service immediately and get the refund please. 

Any help is appreciated.  

6 REPLIES 6

amanarora23

Super advice!

amanarora23

Thanks all! really helpful.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@amanarora23 wrote:

Hi, 

I never accessed my account since opening and have now forgotten the password and security question. 

Hi @amanarora23 I hope you have already contacted a moderator using the links provided by @esjliv above.  If you haven't do it now, as only the moderators can help you this is issue.

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

You will have to prove you own this account.  You need your PIN number to verify this is your account.

or....

You can provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address
  • Email address
  • Alternate phone number
  • Date of birth
  • Last top up date & amount

Also I need to cancel my auto pay through my account asap - since the payment was processed today. Any way to suspend the service immediately and get the refund please. 

Sorry, there is no refund here on Public Mobile as all the plans are prepaid.  

To cancel autopay, dial 611.  On the main menu, to add or remove autopay – press 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amanarora23 wrote:

Hi, 

Any help is appreciated.  

Only moderator can access your account.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Enter "forget password and answer to security question".  SIMon will let you create a support ticket without asking lots of question

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@amanarora23 wrote:

Hi, 

Any help is appreciated.  

@amanarora23 ,

Go the route of the "forgot my password" option and reset it...if you happen to have more than one security question?

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Public Mobile  Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderators by clicking the bubble at bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.