cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password and cancel account

Victoriadalfons
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my visa so my account was suspended. I cannot log in to public mobile because I forgot the password and security question answers so was logged out. 
I found a better plan somewhere else but want my number transferred but I can’t do so unless I log in. Please help!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Victoriadalfons

This is the ticket I submitted

Victoriadalfons

This is the ticket I submitted. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Victoriadalfons unless you are porting to Telus or Koodo.  Your plan must be active to port your number out. I would suggest contacting the moderators and ask them to give you atemporary password to your self service account,  reactivating the plan on the $15 plan and then porting your number out. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Victoriadalfons 

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Victoriadalfons , you can contact the moderator team by clicking the ? and follow the prompts to initiate a support ticket. Sorry to see you go. 

Need Help? Let's chat.