cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password and answer to security question

jtal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I reset both of these?  Until this happens I have no access to my account.

12 REPLIES 12

ympatni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

we've received your pm - someone will get back to you shortly 🙂 @ympatni

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ympatni

please help

@ympatni wrote:

please send me new security question

@ympatnisee the post above yours it explains what you need to do to resolve your issue.

ympatni

please send me new security question

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JVickery wrote:

Hi:
I can't seem to log into my account. I can't remember my password or the answer to my security question. Can you help me?
Jeananne

You need to send a private message to moderator for help as described in @will13am 's post earlier on this thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Forgot-password-and-answer-to-security-que...

JVickery

Hi:
I can't seem to log into my account. I can't remember my password or the answer to my security question. Can you help me?
Jeananne

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jtal wrote:

Okay, thank you.

@jtal:

It's helpful to either quote or tag whoever it is you're responding to. I quoted you here and then I tagged you as well to give you the red blob in your notification icon. Either one is helpful.

jtal

Okay, thank you.

jtal

Thank you

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jtal if you need to pay you can use vouchers via 611 or if you have a cc and know your pin you can charge your cc on file.

Mods seem to be taking 3-5 days to reply to messages.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jtal, unfortunately you will need to reach out to the moderator team to resolve this issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.