Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my self serve account password

Mckaydavid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

4 REPLIES 4

BooBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can reset your password go to publicmobile site click the sign in button and then click the forgot my password. Follow the steps prompted and you should be able to reset it that way. Or you can also go though the links through your email to reset forgotten password as the same if you forget your user name as well if not click on the simbot (?) Symbol and enter in your question and follow prompts and instructions if that doesn't fix issue you can go a step further and submit a ticket to the support team and they can also fix your issue ... Hope this helps ..☺☺ 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Mckaydavid, if the moderators haven't contacted you yet, and you still want to try, try using this method. I stink at remembering passwords. If I didn't write it down or put it in a spreadsheet, My next step is to try looking at the security of your password in the web browser preferences or on a keychain (Macs)

By looking at the Saved Passwords in my web browsers have saved me a few 'oh crud, I can't remember my password and I am gonna be locked out!":

Chrome > Preferences > Autofill > Passwords

Firefox > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Logins and Passwords > Saved Logins

Safari > Preferences > Passwords

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mckaydavid 

Can you reset your password?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you can't reset, then you will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mckaydavid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need help to reset password 

Need Help? Let's chat.