cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my password and answer to my security question for my account.

ewamd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I have forgot my password and my security question answer so I am now locked out of my account.

Can you help?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@LEGO 

Shhhh... don't let too many people in on our good security secrets because then we'll have to find new ones.

🤣🤣🤣

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Spudster wrote:

... also forgetting one's security question answer???  Hmmm...

Some people, out of fear that their personal information might be stolen, give a made-up answer to a security question, in which case it is not surprising that they forget it.

@Spudster I know, right?  I used to be hard on customers forgetting the answer to their security question.  The security question is already given... something personal or something you chose because you know the answer.  But I gave up as the others really didn't care and get accepted solution by just saying contact the mods.  I guess that's life... 😁

RosieR

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've always found it intriguing how there are so many people who forgot their password and the answer to their security question.

I could understand perhaps forgetting one's password (although many systems have a function which remembers that), however coupling that with also forgetting one's security question answer???  Hmmm...

Wonder if there are any people (current situation aside, of course) who are maybe trying to gain access to another person's account - I suspect the moderators have stringent verification tools in place to ensure that's not the case.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ewamd contact the Moderator_Team to help you.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link 
  1. >> type “forgot security question"
  2. >>  click "Contact us
  3. >> click Click here to submit a ticket
  •  
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

If you have other questions, we are here to help fellow customer

RosieR

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ewamd wrote:

Hi there, 

I have forgot my password and my security question answer so I am now locked out of my account.

Can you help?

Thanks.

@ewamd    If the Forgot Password link didn't work for you then contact moderators via chatbot and follow prompts (type in Forget password) here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option if unable to submit ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The reset password email/notice appears within mins so make sure to keep an eye on the envelope icon/email folder (inc. junk folder) as it expires within 2 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.