cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password

HPM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, forgot my password + security question. 

how do i reset my password. 

please advise.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3

@HPM wrote:

hi, it takes me to the security question, and i don't remember having that question when i registered the account so i don't know the answer to that neither.

@HPMYou will need to contact the moderator team.  Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

I was just informed the moderator response time are being brought down to 24 hours. Hopefully this is the case for you.

@CS_Agent wrote:

our delays are being brought down to 24 hours.

HPM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, it takes me to the security question, and i don't remember having that question when i registered the account so i don't know the answer to that neither.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@HPM wrote:

hi, forgot my password + security question. 

how do i reset my password. 

please advise.

thank you

@HPM

If the password reset form https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ is not working or you are unable to use it you will need to contact the moderator team

Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

Need Help? Let's chat.