cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Forgot My Password does not work, and submitting a ticket throws error in console when submitting

We need to change the credit card on our account. When we go to reset the password on the account it says it resets successfully, so we go to login, but it than says 'Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.'. 

We attempted to submit a ticket for help, but it throws an error in the console with 'Cannot read property 'city' of undefined', but city is filled out.

From previous posts over the past year it seems to be quite a problem to reset passwords. Why has this not been fixed yet????

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Forgot My Password does not work, and submitting a ticket throws error in console when submittin

Try sending the message directly to

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

There will be no ticket number to track but they can help

Re: Forgot My Password does not work, and submitting a ticket throws error in console when submittin

ok

Mayor / Maire

Try sending a private message to a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

@twistedknickers 

Please note that sending private message to moerator team is fine.  But your request may take longer to be worked on because the subject of your private message does not have a ticket #.

@popping 

Do you have another way to submit a ticket? If you read the full post, the submitting a ticket is not working either. It throws an error in the dev tools console with city is undefined where it clearly is filled out, and won't submit the form/ticket at all.

Mayor / Maire

@twistedknickers wrote:

@popping 

Do you have another way to submit a ticket? If you read the full post, the submitting a ticket is not working either. It throws an error in the dev tools console with city is undefined where it clearly is filled out, and won't submit the form/ticket at all.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Since you cannot use login method to verify you as the owner of your account, you can use the alternate method by supplying any 3 of the following account info:

- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Restart you browser or use different browser may get rid of the 'city' of undefined error.

@popping 

I have tried resetting browser history/cache and cookies. Tried a different browser same issues.

Mayor / Maire

@twistedknickers wrote:

@popping 

I have tried resetting browser history/cache and cookies. Tried a different browser same issues.

Just send a private message to moderator team.

@popping 

And that's what we did... I stated that in one of my last posts.