cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Email and Password

_dilrajsgill_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to login in the self service account of public mobile because i forgot my email and password . What should i do now ?

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@_dilrajsgill_ wrote:

I am not able to login in the self service account of public mobile because i forgot my email and password . What should i do now ?

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case within 72 hours.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@_dilrajsgill_ wrote:

After PM activation, PM will send you a welcome email, check with all email address you have to look for the welcome email.  With the email address, you can use the "Forgot your password" link from the login page to reset your password.

If you cannot resolve your issue, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@_dilrajsgill_ wrote:

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.