cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forget password

lyw556656
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,there!

I forget the password of my account. Could you please help me to fix it in case that I want to buy the add-on plans.

Thank you!

Alison.

9 REPLIES 9

@dusttymann wrote:

Just go to forgot my password

That was mentioned 7 days ago.  In addition, that option doesn't always work.

dusttymann

Just go to forgot my password

Sherdizzle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact the mod team I'm sure after answering some identifying questions to prove your identity they can happily help!

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@lyw556656 To reset the password, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. 

This was suggested about 30 hours before your measage. Participation is appreciated, but please try to scan through the messages to see if somebody else has said the same thing.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lyw556656 To reset the password, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. 

lyw556656

I don’t know how to reset. It shows that I need to contact to you 

Klane
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I tell everyone to read the details always because even when you are not at fault you wont get the promo added...may this be a cautionary tale for all.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lyw556656 wrote:

Hi,there!

I forget the password of my account. Could you please help me to fix it in case that I want to buy the add-on plans.

Thank you!

Alison.

@lyw556656  You can still purchase add-ons by dialling 611 from your phone. As for your login issue just use the reset password feature.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

there's a Forgot your password? link on the My Account login page, have you tried that?

If that isn't working for you, you'll have to contact a Moderator for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Need Help? Let's chat.