cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forget password and I don’t use that email anymore

jwzlbb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forget my password and the email I don’t use anymore. What can I do to change my email and my password

5 REPLIES 5

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jwzlbb the email you dont use. Can you go to that provider and see if you can get your password reset for that email. If its Gmail they can reset it for you by a few options, sending to another email you have on record, try signing in with a device you have used with it before. It usually does not take long to get your new email password. Might be faster then having to go through the moderators here. Then come back here and get a new password reset sent to that email. 

cheers

Naepalm

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Any luck? Let us know how it turned out if you have a moment.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jwzlbb 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

In order for moderator to verify that you are the owner of your account, you need to provide your account PIN#.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Good luck.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You said you don't use the email any more but do you have any way to access it? That would make it a whole lot easier for you to do a recovery password and then change the email in your Self Serve account.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@jwzlbb wrote:

I forget my password and the email I don’t use anymore. What can I do to change my email and my password

@jwzlbb You will need to contact a moderator. Be prepared to prove that the account is yours. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.