cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Forget my password for account

How to cancel my account and open new,nobody from PM are able to help me,they should hire some people who understand computers,I try with them one week ,have to look for another provider,I just cannot open account,because I did not use a years and forget @ @@and password

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Forget my password for account

@Hbarbarah13  You have 90 days after your last service date to renew your phone or your account is removed, so your old account no longer exists, and your old SIM card will not work either. You will need a new SIM card and you can make a new account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Hbarbarah13 

Just begin at the beginning... it will be ok...https://www.publicmobile.ca/en

no need to cancel anything.. it’s already canceled....

Highlighted

I did not use accoun for years ,my phone is working no problems ,I'm in autopay,when I want to set new account it say it's aolready exist,so I'm screwed,no help from them,they sent me temporary pass it not workig either

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately we don't have access to your account so you will need their help...answer their message that it didn't help... don't give up there is a solution...and fortunately everything is working good...Woman Happy

Highlighted
Oracle

what happend when you try the Lost password llink https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

if that fails why not ask the mods to reset your password by sending them a private message?

edit: @Hbarbarah13  are you a legasy customer have you tried calling 611

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Hbarbarah13 It may not be working because of the browser you are using. Ask the moderators to reset your password and when they send you the temporary password try logging in using Chrome in incognito mode.
Highlighted

They sent pass not workin either,have to change provider,pm are not able to help in such easy task

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Sorry for you @Hbarbarah13 

Did you tell the moderator that it didn’t work? You still have your account so you are closed to a solution .. but it’s up to you.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Hbarbarah13 wrote:

They sent pass not workin either,have to change provider,pm are not able to help in such easy task

Did you try a different browser as suggested earlier?

Are you a legacy customer as asked earlier?