cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forget my password for account

Hbarbarah13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to cancel my account and open new,nobody from PM are able to help me,they should hire some people who understand computers,I try with them one week ,have to look for another provider,I just cannot open account,because I did not use a years and forget @ @@and password

14 REPLIES 14

@Hbarbarah13 wrote:

Everything is ok now ,got new password from 611,got lucky they still operated,cause I better understand explain by person lol I’m old lady,anyway thank you for all your help

@Hbarbarah13 You are not so old..you are using internet and phone and probably computer!!!Smiley Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hbarbarah13 wrote:

Everything is ok now ,got new password from 611,got lucky they still operated,cause I better understand explain by person lol I’m old lady,anyway thank you for all your help

Be aware that that 611 human interaction service is about to expire in less than a week. They probably told you that.

Glad to hear you're all fine now.

Hbarbarah13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite wrote:

@Hbarbarah13 wrote:

I did not use accoun for years ,my phone is working no problems ,I'm in autopay,when I want to set new account it say it's aolready exist,so I'm screwed,no help from them,they sent me temporary pass it not workig either

@Anonymous  @Lieux  et al. I suspect this poster is trying to activate a new SIM using their original email address. This cannot be done even though the original account has been closed after 90 days suspension. It's a system quirk that it remembers you had an account but will not let you reopen it, nor reuse the email address.

Interesting. I interpreted it as he has an account with a service that has been working fine all this time but never uses the account and so wanted to use it and didn't have all the right credentials and so has to talk with the mods who have supplied him with reset info but for whatever reason is not working for him (likely all the usual browser workarounds).

But for all readers your post is as usual very helpful. We'll see if he comes back and confirms one of the interpretations.

@Hbarbarah13 wrote:

I did not use accoun for years ,my phone is working no problems ,I'm in autopay,when I want to set new account it say it's aolready exist,so I'm screwed,no help from them,they sent me temporary pass it not workig either

@Anonymous  @Lieux  et al. I suspect this poster is trying to activate a new SIM using their original email address. This cannot be done even though the original account has been closed after 90 days suspension. It's a system quirk that it remembers you had an account but will not let you reopen it, nor reuse the email address.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hbarbarah13 wrote:

They sent pass not workin either,have to change provider,pm are not able to help in such easy task

Did you try a different browser as suggested earlier?

Are you a legacy customer as asked earlier?

Sorry for you @Hbarbarah13 

Did you tell the moderator that it didn’t work? You still have your account so you are closed to a solution .. but it’s up to you.

Hbarbarah13

They sent pass not workin either,have to change provider,pm are not able to help in such easy task

@Hbarbarah13 It may not be working because of the browser you are using. Ask the moderators to reset your password and when they send you the temporary password try logging in using Chrome in incognito mode.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what happend when you try the Lost password llink https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

if that fails why not ask the mods to reset your password by sending them a private message?

edit: @Hbarbarah13  are you a legasy customer have you tried calling 611

Unfortunately we don't have access to your account so you will need their help...answer their message that it didn't help... don't give up there is a solution...and fortunately everything is working good...Woman Happy

Hbarbarah13

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @Hbarbarah13 

Just begin at the beginning... it will be ok...https://www.publicmobile.ca/en

no need to cancel anything.. it’s already canceled....

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@Hbarbarah13  You have 90 days after your last service date to renew your phone or your account is removed, so your old account no longer exists, and your old SIM card will not work either. You will need a new SIM card and you can make a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.