cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Your Website

aaaaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I manage multiple accounts on Public Mobile. Currently 8 active.

I dread going onto Public Mobile's website.

Every. Single. Time. At least one page takes minutes to load. The log in page might take a few minutes to load. If the log in page loads right away, then another page will not load for a few minutes for sure.

Recently, I ported a few numbers, and it keeps showing this stupid "Your Old Service Provider rejected your transfer request." error. Then I check it, the number was actually successfully ported, and the other carrier cancelled it. So it was all good, and there was no rejection. Happened on multiple accounts. Why would a website show a fake error message.

lmmjSaww.png

9 REPLIES 9

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah sounds like it's an issue that occurs for many people! 😕

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@aaaaa,  I am sure the back office is working on it.  I sense the resource allocation maybe somewhat limited. 

PMBO.png

lol

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic  heehee

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jimbobs wrote:

And the worst thing is that the error messages suggest that the user, that is me and you, are at fault when it's a simple time-out or something similar.

Oh yeah, agreed. Forget about intuitive error message in any web or software interface. AFAIK, they don't exist.

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

And the worst thing is that the error messages suggest that the user, that is me and you, are at fault when it's a simple time-out or something similar.

@will13am wrote:

@aaaaa,  I am sure the back office is working on it.  I sense the resource allocation maybe somewhat limited. 

PMBO.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@aaaaa, totally agree.  I manage a whole bunch of accounts for myself and others as well.  Of course easier said than done.  I am sure the back office is working on it.  I sense the resource allocation maybe somewhat limited. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@aaaaa Try clearing your browser cache occasionally, using a PC to login, different browser, check your addons/extentions. I have never once had a problem logging in, even using firefox with many addons and a VPN it logs in quickly with no errors.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@aaaaa  lol I hear ya I guess we put up with the b.s. because of the cheaper rates but yes there really should be no reason for it

Need Help? Let's chat.