cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my phone number on self serve account

djsunnydino2015
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am logged in to my self serve account but I can not find my phone number over there. Does anyone knows where can I go to find it or self serve does not show your phone number and why?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@Darougar wrote:

public mobile has an awful interface. I do not know when the are going to fix it. I love to see my phone number and account number on my account because I need to know which account I am delling with, I have 4 lines and I have to manage all of them.

The phone number is shown after clicking on the Plans and Add-ons tab. The account holder name and account number is shown at the top, so one option might be to use a slight variation of name to make it more obvious which account that you're dealing with at that moment.

Darougar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

public mobile has an awful interface. I do not know when the are going to fix it. I love to see my phone number and account number on my account because I need to know which account I am delling with, I have 4 lines and I have to manage all of them.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@djsunnydino2015 wrote:

I am logged in to my self serve account but I can not find my phone number over there. Does anyone knows where can I go to find it or self serve does not show your phone number and why?

Thank you

As said above and...blue circle...

qqq.png

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@djsunnydino2015  Click Plans And Addons in the top grey panel, on the new page it will be under the panel in the top left corner.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

it is in my plans and add ons

Need Help? Let's chat.