cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORGOT PASSWORD & SECURITY QUESTIONS?

Azil4u2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I forgot my password and my security question can someone assist me in getting back into my account as soon as possible.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tykuma : Your post is confusing? So I see the subject line. But then you say you made a payment somehow. Then that it doesn't let you do anything. Like what?

Perhaps try a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

Yup...this place used to be a low budget start-up provider. Then Telus bought them out. They basically left the system as was and use gum and baling twine to try to hold it together for all these years with barely incremental improvements. Some things have improved.

tykuma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just can't believe that this company is affiliated with TELUS... Everything worked perfectly fine when I deposited funds into my account...and it will not let me do anything... blocks me after 1try...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@t_p wrote:

It may seem obvious but You don't need to remember the security questions, just the answer to them when they're asked.

Well, you should have some idea what question was to match it with answers you 'remembered'.

See here:

Re: Password reset - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azil4u2001 wrote:

Hello, I forgot my password and my security question can someone assist me in getting back into my account as soon as possible.

@Azil4u2001 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

It may seem obvious but You don't need to remember the security questions, just the answer to them when they're asked.

Well, you should have some idea what question was to match it with answers you 'remembered'.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Azil4u2001 wrote:

@Azil4u2001   If you are unable to get through Forgot Password because of the security question, please open a ticket with PM to have it sorted out.

Use the  Chatbot on the lower right:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Azil4u2001 wrote:

If you can't use the Forgot my password function, then you need Customer Service help:

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Azil4u2001 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.