cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export usage history/details to CSV or Excel?

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi everyone,

Is there any way to export your usage history or usage details to Excel/CSV for archiving? There doesn't appear to be any simple way as one page is shown at a time and the table formatting probably wouldn't copy and paste directly over. Most providers have a feature along these lines.

Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jor123 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Is there any way to export your usage history or usage details to Excel/CSV for archiving? There doesn't appear to be any simple way as one page is shown at a time and the table formatting probably wouldn't copy and paste directly over. Most providers have a feature along these lines.

Thank you! 

I just did a test and the rows and columns came in fine using copy/paste.

Sure...page by page...but it worked.

@jor123 wrote:

Just for my own records more than anything, nothing official. It's too bad a simple export function hasn't been implemented. 

There are a lot of simple functions that haven't been implemented around here lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just for my own records more than anything, nothing official. It's too bad a simple export function hasn't been implemented. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jor123 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you! 

Not that I have seen.  Are you trying to get usage/bill for receipt purposes?  YO umaybe able to request one from the moderators but that will take some time.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.