cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimate amount due

Janjan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plan costs 35$ but my estimate amount due is only 10$. Therefore every month I have to pay 25$ with taxes while I think I can pay only 35$ without taxes and then finish. How to fix this problem?

6 REPLIES 6

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Janjan wrote:

My current plan costs 35$ but my estimate amount due is only 10$. Therefore every month I have to pay 25$ with taxes while I think I can pay only 35$ without taxes and then finish. How to fix this problem?

The overview page will always show the full amount minus available funds and the date you need to top up by if you do so manually and/or don't have auto pay enabled. If you go to "My Rewards" it will show you a) the date your new cycle starts and b) what amount will be applied to auto pay, if applicable. (This is a screen shot of my account - I do have enough rewards and available funds to renew.)

Screenshot_2019-05-07-Public-Mobile---Rewards.jpg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Janjan wrote:

There is no way to avoid paying tax. period.  Any fund that you put into your account.  There is tax on that amount.  But when PM add credit to your account, PM is paying the tax for you.  Therefore, when PM gives you $1 credit, PM has to pay tax for that $1 on your behalf.  i.e. our government will get their tax and they don't care who pay the tax as long as they get it.

You should concentrate on paying less tax as possible using reward.

- $1/30 days/referee as long as your referee stay with PM

- Stay with PM and get maximum of $5 loyalty reward/year.

- Community reward by helping others on this forum.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Janjan wrote:

@Janjan Are you having some rewards amount from the previous month? You can ignore the due amount shown on the overview in "My account". The due amount shows the cost of your plan and then minus any available funds first, but do not take any rewards from previous month. 

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Janjan wrote:

Please clarify your concerns. The way I read it is that you estimated funds due is only $10 and your unhappy with this because you want to pay $35 ?

Are you perhaps receiving some new account promotional bonuses.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Janjan Do you mean that your account is saying that the estimated amount due is incorrect? Finish what?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Janjan wrote:

@Janjan  If you Dial *611 it will tell exactly what your balance is. You can also get the same info by login to selfserve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.