cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Error] Promotions Not Showing

MelonEatsPhone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello community,

I know there is a recent update for Selfserves My Account with new look, but I just noticed that my promotions are gone. The error message is "An unexpected error occurred during fetching of applied promotions."...

Wondering if it will get fixed? Really hope I don't lose the promotions.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Jojoking

Usually takes a while for it to show up. Also try to verify your email.

lagood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has this been fixed as I am still getting this message  "An unexpected error occurred during fetching of applied promotions." ? I am trying to apply my PDA reward and it comes up with a security error.  Am I doing something wrong when trying to apply the code?

Hazel123

A few people have been having issues with their self seve account today. I would give it a day or two for them to reslove it. However if your plan is due for renewal before that, maybe DM a moderator?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Check from time to time and if everything is smooth and working but your rewards are not showing up contact the Moderators.

When do you renew? Even if it is today and they don't credit you, mods can adjust it so that applies to your next cycle together with the rewards for your next cycle. It will be in form of credit to your account

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@MelonEatsPhone hi yes it has been noticed on some peoples accounts today a ticket has been put in to get it fixedSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.