cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entered incorrect email on sign-up, cannot access self-serve.

clogan2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I helped my father sign up for a new account with PM, I accidentally entered his email incorrectly. Now, he can't access self-serve. I emailed PM for him, but they want the account number for authentication (I already provided them with a ton of other information to verify his identity). How do I get the account number when I can't login to self serve, and never got an initial activation email?

12 REPLIES 12

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Since you entered a incorrect email you obviously could not confirm.  Try registering again?

@ethanm124816 wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem and don't know where to contact her. Does anyone know where I can get that information?

Who are you trying to contact?

Moderators are contacted by opening at ticket by proceeding to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

ethanm124816
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have the same problem and don't know where to contact her. Does anyone know where I can get that information?

@lyon

Please remove your phone number ane personal information from your post since it is a public forum. 

You will likely need help from moderator.  It will take 2-3 days for response time.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

lyon

my email is no longer working. kc_shell@yahoo.com. Hence i could not complete creating my community access and since my phone is only data and no text, i was not able to create a self serve as i did not get a 6-digit code. My number is 2508805686

Please help.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Micki14  I would give it  another couple hours or so. if you hear nothing by then i would private message the moderator team a second time. 

Micki14

Still waiting on a reply for this!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Micki14

I'm sorry to hear about your Self-Serve!

If you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN number, we'll help you out with that 🙂

Saray 

Micki14

Please help me I am unable to acces my account ...when I was trying to edit my email I entered an incorrect one.

clogan2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the help! 🙂

Much quicker/more effective than emailing via the "Get Help" link at the top of this page 😕

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @clogan2,

As @7789849803 suggested, please send me your father's phone number by private message. I would also need the correct email address to make the change.

Cheers 🙂

Kalla

Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that you're having these problems, @clogan2. Our community moderator @Kalla_A may be able to help you further. Please wait for her to respond to you. You may also private message her your father's account details, for a faster response.

Need Help? Let's chat.