cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Account

adhanju
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am managing account for my parents. Tried to login today, entered wrong password twice than tried forget password option but after submitting e-mail address, message showed up that account is disabled. Was trying to add an add-on.

Thanks

Amar

11 REPLIES 11

@adhanju wrote:

Actually, account is locked not deactivated. Forgot pin and security question.

Have you opened a ticket yet?

adhanju

Actually, account is locked not deactivated. Forgot pin and security question.

@reddysar7 wrote:

First try initiate ticket to resolve deactivated account issue 

second try to reach online chat support they can help to to reaction 

Those staffing online chat cannot help existing customers.

reddysar7

First try initiate ticket to resolve deactivated account issue 

second try to reach online chat support they can help to to reaction 

@Jb456 wrote:

@computergeek541 so is this some type of new feature that PM didn't let us know about?

Few failed attempts account gets locked.

No, this isn't new. It was more than a year ago that I helped someone open an account. The password was entered incorrectly a 4 or 5 times and the account immediately went into disabled status. It didn't even say to wait 1 hour. 

@computergeek541 so is this some type of new feature that PM didn't let us know about?

Few failed attempts account gets locked.

@Jb456 @adhanju 

I've seen the self serve website say "disabled" when the account was still active. This happened to be a brand new account the password was entered incorrectly a few times. The website did not give the option to reset the password and it didn't tell me to wait 1 hour. I can only imagine that in some case, the account gets locked out as a security percaution, and isn't resettable until speaking to the moderators.

@Jb456 wrote:

Has the account not been activate for awhile? Disabled usually means it hasn't been active for awhile and at 90 days the account is closed and deleted. disabled could also mean you left and ported the number somewhere.

Seems like too many retries locked the account, not deactivated. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@adhanju If you already have a credit card on file, you can dial 611 from your parents phones to add an add-on. 

To get your account unlocked, you will need to contact the moderator team via one of the two ways listed below: 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Has the account not been activate for awhile? Disabled usually means it hasn't been active for awhile and at 90 days the account is closed and deleted. disabled could also mean you left and ported the number somewhere.

Although the above is not always the case. You will still need moderators assistance to get back into the account if it's not something above.

Two ways to reach them

Simon.JPG

Or via private message at Link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.